CRISIS NEGOTIATION REFRESHER
On one hand, Crisis Negotiation Refresher Training helps develop the skills of trained negotiators that have not had the opportunity to utilize their training and on the other gives a needed refresher to those that need a boost in order to feel confident in crisis situations.
This two day course is designed to provide refresher training to crisis negotiators that have not had the opportunity to utilize their skill sets on a regular basis and/or those individuals that need to strengthen their skills. At the conclusion of this course, participants should have an increased level of confidence in their abilities to successfully address any crisis. The course outline:
• Define the responsibilities of a crisis negotiator.
• Define the positions and functions of each team member.
• Describe “active listening skills”.
• Define “high risk indicators”.
• Outline the tactical role of the negotiator.
• Define “incident assessment”.
• Role playing
• Active scenarios
This is an interactive course filled with demonstrations, discussion, lecture, role playing and real life scenarios that will prepare the attendee for crisis situations.